Are you a career-oriented woman who first wants to build a stable career and then plan for a baby to give a baby a secure life?
But then get in a dilemma as to whether this delay can have a negative impact on your fertility and pregnancy?
Then you don’t need to worry anymore! As with donor eggs, you can have a healthy pregnancy even if you are of greater age and face fertility issues!
Yes, you read it right! Donor eggs prove that “Age is just a number” in pregnancy, and age or infertility is no longer a barrier in your journey to achieve your dream of motherhood!
By walking on the path of donor egg, you can avoid confronting the obstacle called age in your journey to motherhood and pregnancy, which can help you have a smooth journey and make you reach the beautiful destination of motherhood easily at any age!
Want to know more benefits of using a donor egg to get pregnant?
Scroll down! In this article, the fertility expert at Nisha IVF Centre, the best IVF hospital in Ahmedabad, lists some of the top benefits of using a donor egg!
So, here you go
Benefits of Using A Donor Egg
- Helps infertile women to get pregnant: Is infertility a barrier to your dream of achieving motherhood? By using the route of donor eggs, you can prevent infertility from being a barrier in your journey to reaching your goal of motherhood. Yes, by using donor eggs, even if you are infertile, you can successfully conceive and become a proud mother, says the fertility expert at Nisha IVF.
- A chance to select the donor: When using donor eggs, you are free to choose your donor! Your donor can be any of your family members or even someone outside of your family. But whoever you select as your donor, the fertility expert at Nisha IVF centre advises you to first consult with your doctor as he is the best person to guide you and help you make the right decision.
- Greater flexibility over the process: According to the fertility expert at Nisha IVF, using a donor egg gives you greater flexibility. For example, you can choose your donor and decide on the sperm you want to use. You can use your partner’s sperm, or if your partner’s sperm is not healthy, you can choose to use donor sperm. You can also decide what you want to do with the additional embryos and whether you want to freeze them for future pregnancy.
- A chance to freeze embryos for a future pregnancy: Using a donor egg can give you the benefit of freezing and preserving eggs for future pregnancy. This is especially useful if you wish to give birth to more children in the future.
- Helps in achieving a healthier pregnancy and child: When you use your own eggs, especially when you are of high age, the chances of facing pregnancy complications are greater. But with donor eggs, this is not the case. Donor eggs are a path free of obstacles called “age,” thus helping you reach the destination of healthy pregnancy easily, without any difficulties.
- A faster path to pregnancy: Donor eggs are the quickest path to pregnancy, says the fertility expert at Nisha IVF. If you have poor-quality eggs, the journey to pregnancy can be a long and exhausting one. In such cases, donor eggs can be helpful. By walking on the path called donor eggs, you can have the fastest and smoothest journey to pregnancy. Donor eggs are the quickest and smoothest route that helps you reach the destination of pregnancy easily.
Now, as you are aware of donor eggs and their benefits, you don’t need to worry!
Thanks to donor eggs, you can first achieve your professional and financial goals and then achieve your family goal!
This will help give your child a better and more secure life and future!
“Donor eggs are the key to building a happy and secured future for your child by allowing you to achieve your financial goals first without worrying about pregnancy. With donor eggs, you neither have to sacrifice your professional goal nor your family goal. You can accomplish both successfully, concludes the IVF expert at Nisha IVF, which is one the best IVF hospitals in Ahmedabad.