Gaurav Taneja also known as Flying Beast is an Indian YouTuber, commercial pilot and nutritionist. In the year 2021 Gaurav Taneja is an estimated wealth of around $2million. He is famous for his YouTube videos about Fitness, Gaming and his everyday life video blogs. He has also been an airline pilot for over nine years. Recently, he was in the spotlight when he raised concerns about the safety of pilots working for Air Asia airlines after which the airline terminated his position.
He currently runs three Youtube channels “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”. He posts travel and everyday life vlogs to the Flying Beast and fitness content on the Fit Muscle TV and live streaming of games on Rasbhari Ke Papa.
Gaurav Taneja Wiki/Biography
Born on 9 July 1986, Gaurav Taneja’s age is 34 Years as of 2021. He was raised and brought into a middle-class family that hails from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He adheres to the Hindu religion and has the Indian nationality.
He attended his primary school at Jawahar Navodaya Viyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh. Then, he registered himself in India Institute of Technology Kharagpurin West Bengal in 2008 from where he graduated from his master’s program in electrical engineering.
From the time he was a child, he was attracted to nutrition and health and in his college years the renowned athlete was known for his bodybuilding, and from there it was decided that he would pursue a profession in the same area by giving tips to others via his channel on YouTube.
|Date of Birth
|9 July 1986
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Youtuber, Vlogger and Nutritionist
|First YouTube Video
|Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural? On FitMuscle television (2016)
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur
|College / University
|Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Family, Girlfriend and Relationships
The nutritionist comes from a middle-class family from Uttar Pradesh, India. He is currently living at Dubai, United Arab Emirates and New Delhi, India with his family.
The name of his father is Yogendra Kumar Taneja who is a retired bank official.
Her name was Bharti Taneja. He works as a school teacher.
He has a sibling, a sister named Swati Taneja Bhatia, who is married.
Gaurav Taneja’s marriage status has been confirmed as married. The couple is Ritu Taneja, an air pilot for an airline that is domestic.
The couple was married on 5th February 2015 in front of their family members as well as other close relatives.
The couple also have a daughter, who’s names are Kaira (Ras Bhari) and was born on May 18, 2018.
The couple enjoyed a adorable bond, and they tease one another by calling one another “Mota”. Gaurav also mocks his wife, and teases her by calling her”Morning Person “Morning Person”.
|Yogendra Kumar Taneja
|Kaira aka Ras Bhari
The bodybuilder as well as the nutritionist is a true fitness fan who is extremely well-built and healthy body built up. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. His body weight is close to 90 pounds. He did not have any tattoos that was affixed to his body.
He has a hefty body structure, as evidenced by his measurements for his chest is 41 inches long while his waist measures 36 inches and his biceps measures 17 inches. He has trendy black hair, and sparkles with star-like black eyes.
|in centimeters: 171 cmin meters: 1.71 m
in feet inches: 5′ 7″
|in kilograms: 92 kg
in pounds: 202 lbs
- Gaurav began working as a YouTuber who would upload his tips for bodybuilding along with nutrition and fitness videos. He has three YouTube channels, which are “Flying Beast”, “Fit Muscle TV” and “Rasbhari Ke Papa”.
- He has over 13 years in fitness, and since the time he went to college, he used to build muscle and share his advice with other people.
- Flying Beast is a travel and everyday life vlogging channel on which Gaurav as well as his spouse upload the videos they make about traveling. On this channel, Gaurav also talks about his life experiences with his viewers and creates fascinating and unique vlogs that you can watch on the internet. He has uploaded nearly 638 videos on the Flying Beast channel and has more than 4.7 million users. Fit Muscle TV is his second channel, where offers helpful advice on fitness and nutrition. Individuals who are a fan of bodybuilding and gyms will find his vlog fascinating since he’s unique from other vloggers and his advice and tips prove highly effective. He has posted more than 326 videos on the YouTube channel, and has more than 2 million users. Pilot
- In 2011 He was a member of CAE Madrid, Madrid, Spain (Flight School) to receive training in the A320 type ratings.
- After the training was completed and training, he was hired as the first officer for IndiGo. He was promoted to captain in 2014. was employed as captain for Indigo.
- In the year the year 2019, in 2019, he was hired by Air Asia airlines as a pilot. He was recently fired from his job because he voiced his concerns on social and media websites about their irresponsible conduct in regards to the safety of Air Asia’s pilots.
- In 2020, he was awarded the Great Visioners Awards.
Recently, Gaurav made a huge announcement, in which he said that his airline “Air Asia” is neglecting the safety measures that they must take to ensure the safety of their pilots, passengers and their aircraft.
Following his remarks, the “Air Asia” airlines sacked Gaurav from his position and denied his accusations. However, Gaurav bravely voiced his opinion in print media as well on social media about the issue, and received huge support from other people as well as his supporters.
He also said that his company did not permit the pilots to use sick leave if they had a medical condition and that the airlines did not follow any of the guidelines set by the Government in the Covid-19 incident. The DGCA is deciding to launch an investigation into the matter and will take a decision on the matter as soon as it is possible.
|Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Facts and Information
- The bodybuilder has revealed his interests often, since he loves bodybuilding, travel and cricket.
- He frequently participates in bodybuilding contests and also won competitions at the national level.
- He enjoys traveling with his friends and family. He used to share his travel images with his fans via his channel on YouTube.
- He’s a foodie and often ate delicious food such as “Jalebee”, “Omelet”, “Peanut Butter”, “Shahi Paneer” and “Butter Chicken.
- He’s also an “Chai Lover” who used to drink tea a lot and even carry tea bags on his trips when travelling.
- His most adored celebrities are Tom Cruise, Addison Rae, Alia Bhatt as well as Disha Patani.
- He has many close friends with whom he made YouTube videos similar to Gaurav Chaudhary Bhuvan Bam as well as Ranveer Allahbadia.
- He was able to meet many famous people such as Barack Obama (Ex-US President) as well as many other famous names.
- He was also featured as the front cover for the renowned publications, MensXP.
- He owns a large collection of luxurious cars and is currently living the high life. His collection of cars includes Volvo V90, BMW and Fortuner.
- Additionally, he uploads video clips of him enjoying his time with the daughter. In particular, his “Chicklu O Chicklu” dance video featuring his daughter is very well-known on the web.