The full title that is BTS can be described as Bangtan Sonyeodan which is an Korean group with seven members formed in 2010 , in Seoul and was first introduced in 2013. The group is also called BTS Full form Bangtan Boys. The term Bangtan Sonyeodan in Korean means “Bulletproof Boys Scout”. Seven boys Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook are known under their real names while the other four are famous for their screen names. They are known as V, RM, J-Hope and Suga.
They began as a hip-hop band, but over time they’ve adopted various music genres. They’re famous for their songs touch the lives of many people for example: They are famous for their songs about mental health, bullying in schools, issues of school-going teens, or about individualism. The songs they write tend to focus on young people who are facing issues in Korea.
The debut album of BTS was 2 Cool 4 Skool. The songs included in the album have become so popular across South Korea that they have received numerous International Awards and also were recognized as the best album or song of the year as well as Best Debut artist of the year. The group has performed all over the world and have performed on three world tours within just four years. They are well-known for their live performances as well as world tours.
The band is known for four album releases, and they’re also known as the most searched-for boy group in the year 2019.
BTS was one of the first Korean group to be awarded certification through the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and also the very first South Korean act to reach first place on the Billboard Global US
The group has sold over twenty million records on the Goan Music Chart and back in 2019. BTS is believed to be worth over $4.65 billion to the economy of South Korea each year, which is 0.3 percent of South Korea’s GDP. They are the number one choice for 13 foreign tourists who visit South Korea and were cited as one of the major elements in driving worldwide music sales up to $19 billion in the year 2018.
BTS In an interview, BTS revealed their motivation and motivation behind their music are Eminem, Kanye West, Drake, Post Malone, and Danger.
BTS have also been influenced by a variety of psychological, literary and philosophical sources.
Table of Contents
Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V and Jungkook, who took the world with their music since their debut in 2013, don’t just enjoy huge popularity, but also have a huge fortune.
The Richest BTS Member
- In terms of individual earnings, J-Hope is considered by BTS fans as the most popular dancer in BTS is the top performer in the group of seven. In 2021, the rapper’s wealth was believed at approximately $26 million, according to the South China Morning Post report.
- It was the popularity of J-Hope’s mixtape solo “Hope World,” which came out in March 2018 that helped boost J-Hope’s net worth by a significant amount, the media outlet said.
- The song “Daydream” from the project earned him his first No. 1 on the Billboard World Digital Song Sales Chart. Also, he was the initial BTS member to score an individual Hot 100 hit with the track “Chicken Noodle Soup.”
- In the year 2020 J-Hope’s wealth was believed at about 12 million. Thanks to his impressive earnings J-Hope could buy a luxurious apartment situated in Seoul, South Korea, which was estimated at $2.2 million.
- Following J-Hope in the rankings is Suga who has an estimated value of $22.5 million.
- Like J-Hope, Suga’s solo mixtapes titled “Agust D” and “D-2,” significantly helped his net worth which made Suga the second-richest BTS member in 2021.
- The musician, who is 28, has written more than 70 songs since the age of thirteen, According to news reports.
- Through the years, Suga has written and composed songs not just to BTS however, he has also produced songs for various other artists as well as international and local. The songs Suga wrote are the IU’s “Eight,” Lee So-ra’s “Song Request” and Halsey’s “Suga’s Interlude.”
- RM, BTS’ leader is the third-richest of the seven. The 27-year-old musician is believed to have a value of $22 million.
When does BTS start?
- BTS released their debut song on June 12 in 2013 They have continued to release tracks and albums continuously since. It’s particularly remarkable when you consider how involved each of the BTS band members are involved in the process of making songs, starting with helping write lyrics , to making tracks.
- Since BTS released their first album, they’ve built up an impressive discography which comprises the two Korean as well as Japanese albums. Each of BTS’ albums and songs are infused with personal stories and meanings that go behind them.
- Through the entirety of BTS album it is possible to follow the lives of BTS’ members as they grew older and learned how to cope with their constantly changing fame. They also share their stories of life, incorporating the various challenges they brought their way through their songs.
- From discussing topics about growing up, the pressures they’ve endured and mental health issues or loss and love having to deal with people who want to destroy them and learning to love their own despite all of it The members have become open book by their songs.
- The primary BTS members BTS who have served as composers and producers are RM (Kim Namjoon), Suga (Min Yoongi) as well as J-Hope (Jung Hoseok), though others have contributed to songs too. They’ve also been producers for other artists.
Every album of BTS albums in chronological order:
2 Cool 4 Skool
Skool Luv Affair
Skool Luv Affair: Special Addition
“No More Dream (Japanese album)
BOY IN LUV (Japanese album)
Dark & Wild
Danger (Japanese album)
“Wake Up” (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1
for YOU (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2
I NEAR U (Japanese album)
RUN (Japanese album)
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever
Youth (Japanese album)
You Never Walk Alone
Blood Sweat & Tears (Japanese Album)
Love Yourself: Her
MICROP CRYSTAL SNOW / DNA (Japanese album)
Face Yourself (Japanese album)
Love Yourself: Tear
Love Yourself: Answer
FAKE LOVE/Airplane Pt.2 (Japanese Album)
Map of the Soul: Persona
BTS World Original Soundtrack
Lightings/Boy with Luv (Japanese album)
Map of the Soul: 7
Map of the Soul 7: The Journey (Japanese album)
“Permission To Dance”